YouTube Advertising Didn’t Turn Into Money?
When YouTube offered content makers the ability to earn money, it could easily earn money by posting ads when the user connected to each YouTube channel’s AdSense partner account to the channel.
Google, however, updated the terms of advertising winning on January 16, 2018. With these updated conditions, it has become much more difficult to generate income from videos than before.
The following are the main conditions for you to earn income from YouTube: ;
- Watching over 4000 hours of videos over the last 12 months
- Reach 1000 subscribers
Even if you have completed these two conditions, your choice of winning ads is not active immediately. This is where the conditions that YouTube makes difficult come into play. The above substances are the simplest conditions that may arise.
There are dozens of videos, dozens of articles on the Internet. They all say you can make money when you’ve completed the conditions above. And it leads you to various places. The above conditions are the main conditions set by YouTube for content producers.
So, when you provide these conditions, you do not start to make money when you reach 1000 subscribers when you exceed 4000 hours of monitoring. You get the right to send a review of your channel just to make money.
When you provide these conditions, YouTube examines your channel and your content manually. If channel and Nick are not given, it will op you on all channels you’re on, provided you have the rights to. This is done manually, so even if you provide the conditions, the response time is longer.
In this case, you are not the only one who meets these conditions but who is waiting for a review. Hundreds of thousands of channels like you are in this approval process. Because the operation is done manually without being connected to a robot, you are facing a lengthy approval process.
If the following substances are on your channel, it may be difficult to get a positive response from this approval process.
- Sensitive social issues: discrimination and identity, relationships, scandals, and investigations, reproductive rights,
- Firearms and other weapons, and a similar type of content.
- Tragedy and conflict: death announcements, funeral services, violence, War, Missing Persons and similar content.
- Jarring and shocking content: shocking, disgusting and vulgar content (including shock-generated content hosts.
- Profanity and vulgar language: medium or intensive use of profanity and curse.
- Obscene content: provocative images, articles and similar kinds of content.
- Avoid abusive language as much as possible: you can limit or censor the use of profanity.
- Review your different content types: balance videos that address adult-relevant topics and other videos that focus on topics that appeal to a wider audience.
- Select the right clip art. Do not confuse viewers with images other than obscene or video content.
My application has been reviewed, but the making of money has not been approved ?
If this is the case, you can re-submit the review request to youtube 3 months later on the making money tab. The process you can do is to improve your channel in this direction by paying attention to the fact that your choice of making money is not approved for what reason.
After you have healed, you can ask for a review after 3 months on average. It may take a long time for your request to respond.
Also, there is no specific information to be activated for you to make money.
When will YouTube finalize the money making applications?
Unfortunately, there is no definitive answer to this question. However, it was announced that all applications submitted before June 1, 2018 were finalized by YouTube. After this period of time, the applicants by the end of this year can learn the results of Google forums described information.